When did you travel into the artistic world ??
I’ve been driven to art since I was little. When I was in high school, I used to spend all my free time drawing anime. I became curious about Digital Art and Photomanipulation when I joined DeviantArt in 2010. I started to see all these photomanipulations around the community and I became really curious. I sent a message to the artist Eithne Ni Anluain and asked her: “How do you do that? I want to learn.” She replied sending me a tutorial. The product of that tutorial was Astral Dancer, my first piece. I haven’t stopped ever since.
What is your plans for the future??
Name 3 people that has been your inspiration?
Tell us about your artwork – What thoughts you have when you work?
– My style can be described as Dark Fantasy Art. I like to bring dreams to life, things that you wouldn’t see in reality. I’m inspired by fairy tales, movies, myths, music, and things that happen in my everyday life. The key is to always tell a story.
How often do you make your art?
– When I have free time from college usually. I try to make art as often as possible.
Did you exhibit your work somewhere?
What is your biggest dream?
- 1 When did you travel into the artistic world ??
- 2 What is your plans for the future??
- 3 Name 3 people that has been your inspiration?
- 4 Tell us about your artwork – What thoughts you have when you work?
- 5 How often do you make your art?
- 6 Did you exhibit your work somewhere?
- 7 What is your biggest dream?